Thursday, August 18, 2011

Aug 18

So I am sick and cannot work tomorrow. I went to the hospital because of the worst migraine I have ever experienced, and my symptoms matched that of meningitis. It was horrible, I waited for 2 and a half hours before being placed in a room with another patient who waited even longer that I had. After the doctor looked over my symptoms, he decided I may have meningitis and needed to do a spinal tap procedure to check. I still am having shivers thinking about how far that needle went into my back. Tests came back negative and I am fine, except this migraine and constant aches all over are still here.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Chin up! I bet you'll have a great day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spinal Tap! Sorry couldn't resist. I get a lot of headaches, I should probably get checked out, but I'm still alive right now. Good job you don't have meningitis though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear that, hope you recover
    +follow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get better mate.
    Also keep up the good work with the blog!

    ReplyDelete