Tuesday, August 16, 2011

So yesterday was a good day.I slept in late, then took my youngest to her grandmothers so me and mommy could spend time with just big sister. She had a lot of fun at the pool we took her to, she didn't want to leave when it was time for us to go. Headed home we ordered a pizza and while we waited went to see my father-in-law as he pitched a horseshoe game against a dummy player, he is in a league but had no opponent for the game when we went to see him. It seems he is doing good, being undefeated in 7 games. I like just cheese or maybe a little pepperoni, so we got a half and half which was very delicious and helped cap off my night before I got to cuddle my wife as we fell asleep.

7 comments:

  1. Did you ever notice that kids never want to go anywhere? And that, once they get somewhere they never want to leave? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit off-topic, but this made me hungry for pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your father-in-law sounds like a baller.
    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  4. sleeping in late is a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fucking love sleep. I was woken early today. I then tried to go back to sleep, with no success. :( Anyway great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you got to have a pretty good day :)

    ReplyDelete