Saturday, August 27, 2011

So just got home from the hospital where my baby and wife remain. Last night my daughter had been extremely fussy and turns out she is still sick, which is no good for a 3 week old. After a pediatrician appointment this morning, we were told to have her stay in the hospital until they knew exactly what was wrong with her. I couldn't stand being up there from being awoken every 30 mins from someone coming in the room, I had to head home to get some sleep and this update.


On an unrelated note, the S.P. boys make a good cover of California love

20 comments:

  1. Still that bad? Christ. :(
    Again, I hope she gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha South park covers rull! On other note, i hope everything goes back to normal man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you "sty" in the hospital? ;)

    Hope your babe gets better quickly. Can't stand to see a little one suffer. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your baby gets better soon.

    + follow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Epic southpark.
    Also hope she gets better...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I remember that south park episode.

    Ahem.

    I really hope for the best for your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wishing a speedy recovery for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope she gets better dude. And South Park is always great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know how you feel about not being able to sleep in the hospital.. after about the 5th or 6th person wakes me up it just gets annoying. Hope everything turns out okay for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate hospitals. There unclean. I could not sleep either.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope things turn out well, i wish you luck, Stay Strong!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ouch, hope your kid gets better soon.

    (Also, Night of the Living Homeless is one of my favorite episodes too).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sincerely hope your kid get well soon. You're a great dad.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope your daughters gets well very soon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Let's wait for a full recovery mate :)

    ReplyDelete