Monday, August 22, 2011

So back to working for me, needed this from being cooped up in the house too long. I'm just happy I am no longer sick, but my babies are both sick right now. My youngest is being whiny because she is sleepy, but not wanting to go to sleep. She is definitely testing my patience right now. She had been throwing up if we feed here more than 2 oz of formula but she just ate a total of 4 and is finally slipping into sleep. She has also claimed my favorite pillow as here own. If it were anybody else...

One of the ways I help cope is with this oldie.

14 comments:

  1. I can handle being cooped up in the house. I think going shopping might actually be the only time I leave. Hope your girl gets better soon, if she's drank that much milk and drifted off, she might be on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like being cooped up in the house anymore. Maybe the appeal wore off.

    Or maybe I just really want a job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter here, so coped up a lot recently. had an unusually sunny day the other day though so finally could go out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog man. Following you. I'm sick of being stuck inside too. It's beginning to become a bit too much for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Posts like this remind me why I don't have children.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great video! never heard him before but i like it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luckily i wont be having kids for a long long time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't die, just been very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope she gets better soon dude :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope everything will be ok.

    Great vid btw !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was sick last week too... had tonsillitis. Back to work for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope your babies get better! :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh gosh, I sure do hope they get better really soon. :S :)
    Following and supporting, mate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. fantastic track, hope your babies get better :) followed!

    ReplyDelete