Sunday, August 14, 2011

Who I am.

Hello guys! I am a 20 year old husband and father of 2 cute baby girls. A recent new-born, born at 10:42 p.m. Aug 5, has just come home and an energetic 3 yo. I am a homebody by nature, disliking leaving the house if i don't need to, unless it's for my wife or children's benefits of course. I am a very avid gamer; shooters, fighters, and role play games are my favorites. I current am enjoying Call of Duty: Black ops and UFC undisputed 2010 nearly exclusively at the moment. I try not to let my gaming life interfere with my family, but my wife is very patient with me.

I have had a bit of a rocky past, nothing too bad but there were some bad moments. My father was sent to jail when I was 13, leaving my mother, who had not worked for 20 years, to fend for herself and three children. When I entered high school, I became truant and started smoking, I just didn't care anymore. I completely dropped out only half a year from graduation, but finished in the next coming year, completing numerous make-up classes in a credit recovery program. I owe so very much to Mrs.Jackson who took care of me like I was her own son. I would usually head to credit recovery with all of my free time, I had to crunch 6 make-up classes into half a year of school plus taking 6 regular courses. I did eventually clean up though, no more smoking and I make it to work on time(mostly anyway.)

More to come when i have the time.

10 comments:

  1. Pretty good intro so far - we all have our own unique past and struggles but someone who has the courage to share somewhat of their journey and do so eloquently deserves to be listened to...certainly has my attention mate, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John! I'm looking forward to see more ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. Hope you can keep up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with school, must suck... The captcha's get annoying ;).

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey good luck with schoolign and congrats on the kid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. like your blog so far. can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A troubled man from a troubled past... I can relate.

    ReplyDelete