Monday, August 15, 2011

Its Sunday night after getting home from work where I was met with all three of my girls relaxing on the sofa awaiting my arrival. To my dismay, my older girl is sick with a high temperature and stomach ache, and may not be able to go swimming tomorrow, and my 1 week old has been very fussy and abnormally hungry. She finally had her fill and fell to sleep not long ago, giving me time to type this before she wakes again for her next bottle. I am plan to play Undisputed until she wakes again then try to get some sleep.

More updates to come.

5 comments:

  1. Ah the joys of having a family...good on you mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be new and this may sound cliche, but its the hardest, most rewarding thing I have ever done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I just came here since you followed me... but damn it I'm surprised you had time to check in on my little Pokemon crap lol. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played it in the time of blue and red version, my last one was silver and gold. I had both but let my sister play one so I could trade with her. She somehow always beat me in battles.

    ReplyDelete