Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Aug 31

Howdy guys! Sorry I haven't checked in in a bit, I was enjoying my time off with my family and playing UFC. Its been so wonderful these past 2 days spending time with my family, and winning about every 9/10 matches online. I seen my mother and her boyfriend today, who had been wanting to visit with my newest family member. I am starting to understand a little more of what my parents went through with me, even though I was the best behaved of the 3 sibling. Well, maybe just a little more troublesome when I was younger, but after that I became very calm and relaxed. I will have to start working for the rest of the week into sometime near the start of next week for another day off. Will update again soon!

Also, shoot that damn bear private!


14 comments:

  1. you only understand your parents when you become one yourself. And scientists have proved that after you got married and have kids, you will be more calm and relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would be happy if i can see you playing UFC, please make a video

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one bro, also, gread video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, CoD 2, good times :). They still had quotes from actually smart people in those days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vacation and video games are both awesome. Also, I don't understand why that guy in the vid got shot. He just wants to break plates, not kill teddy bears...

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad to hear you and your family are getting along and having a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep up the good work my man :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im Glad your having a great time with your family, always an important thing to do. Also great vid :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe, nice easter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha great video :D
    die you coward!

    ReplyDelete